Velvet love

New In

 Green Velvet dress / American Apparel

I love my new dress. It is so fun and comfy and pretty. AND also guess what???? It is a kids dress. YUP. It is a youth size 12. I am sorry but you have to be a BIG 12 year old to wear this. like wow, I was shocked. But I can't say I am not happy because I love it. I am not the only big kid who has bought one. YAY for cute kids clothes for adults!!!

1 DAY ONLY!!!!!

got to make sure I have everything ready to go!!! wish me luck, its going to be a busy day. I have work, and finish packing, check in for flight and get up early for flight. fun fun fun!

talk to you soon guys. Happy Holidays to everyone!

Follow Jenaly Enns


Comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! Love love love velvet right now - I actually got a different American Apparel velvet dress for xmas, which I am completely enamoured with as well. And I totally agree with the great items you can find in kids sizing; love that! :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts