Happy New Year




For the New Year I want to try to get more good quality items, whether it is statement pieces or basics. But I want that to be my new years resolution and I will start with these shoes I bought myself as a little Christmas gift. I love them. They are amazing and comfortable. Also they were a great deal and I had been looking for shoes like this for a long time. YAY...Happy New Year!!!!

What is your New Years Resolution???

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years, whatever your plans might be.

xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. great shoes!

    http://thesparkle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shoes Jenaly! I adore bcbg :) I'd love to make that a resolution of mine for this year as well, but living in Vancouver tends to eat away at my fashion budget (so tragic!) - Hope you had a wonderful new year girly :)

    <3 Shawna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts