Empty

 My sister Carly(the bride), my sister misty, me and my sister-in-law Stacie. All looking fabulous.
dress / H&M  shoes / borrowed from sister Betsey Johnson heels and mixed jewelry

This is from the first day back in my hometown at my sisters Wedding Social. I wore my beautiful sparkly dress (that gets sparkles EVERYWHERE) from H&M, but I wore it backwards which I like much better. My sisters, mom and I had a theme of wearing sequins/sparkling dresses. As you can tell in the first picture. 
I am really missing my family right now. It is so hard to come back and especially only after a few days. I feel empty, like something is missing and not right. I did not have enough time with them. But its better then nothing. I enjoyed being there so much. Christmas is just the most amazing time, especially with all the family. Even though I don't want to live in my hometown for the rest of my life, I really wish I could live close to my family always. They are the most important people you will ever have in your life.
Also while being home I got to officially meet my precious niece that is only 3 and a half months old and boy, is she a cutey. All my nieces and nephews are growing up SO fast, it is crazy. But they just keep getting cuter and cuter.
I can't wait to see my whole family again in a couple months in Mexico....and also my oldest sister Carly and her Fiance and kids in just a couple of weeks because they are coming to visit. YAY

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and got to spend it with your loved ones. I will post some gifts I got soon....and also a gift I bought myself which I am VERY pleased with.

xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns



Comments

  1. Wow, you look absolutely stunning!! I adore this dress, especially the way you've worn it backwards (I've been known to do the same thing haha). I also love your hair length right now; it suits you so well!

    Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas at home with your family; too bad it couldn't have been longer!

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts