Dance Yourself Clean






sequin top / Urban Behavior  jeans / Topshop  faux fur jacket / H&M  toque / gift  shoes / Aldo  jewelry / Stella & dot and American Apparel

This is what I wore getting all ready before I went home for Christmas. I has forgot to post it.

I can't believe tomorrow is New Years Eve....WOW!!! 2012 already!!! I think that I am just going to go for a nice supper with my boyfriend. What are you doing for New Years??




Follow Jenaly Enns

Also....Here is a good song and Ski Movie (Part best), WATCH IT!!!!


Comments

  1. you outfit is awesome! i love it :D:D
    happy new year!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that jacket is gorgeous, I need one like this! You really look great with that beanie, in my case if I wear one, I automatically look as if I hadn't showered ^^

    Happy new year!
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts