Tick of the Clock

New In
As I promised a while ago already, to show you the most recent new stuff I got. So here it is!! Some you have seen, and some you haven't.

Navy Coat for my Birthday from My amazing boyfriend. From H&M

 Black one piece

 Army long Chiffon skirt

 Long navy skirt
 Sleeveless Nude Turtleneck dress

 Burgundy Blazer
Burgundy circle scarf



























Tan Suede ankle boots for my birthday from my parents and myself, Cooperative from Urban Outfitters
Asymmetrical black top from Nowhere for my birthday from my boyfriends Family

tights, socks and underwear
and last but not least, Vogue magazine

Hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday!!!!

Follow Jenaly Enns


Comments

  1. This post has made me want to go shopping so badly! You've got so many lovely new things - I really like the black one-piece & chiffon maxi. And the top you got for your birthday is quite obviously amazing! :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts