And your Love is the Music of my Heart


scarf (NEW IN) / American Apparel  knit crop sweater / Wilfred via Aritiza  dress / H&M  boots / Ca'Shott Copenhagen via Riis Sko

I just realized I have not done an actual outfit post in a while. Sorry, I feel like I have not had time to take any because I work almost everyday and it gets dark so early and is usually cloudy and kinda dark during the day too, so its hard, cause the pictures has not really turned out well. Oh well...I will try my best to get so more!!! I hope you are all having a good week. I can't wait for friday when it's my day off and maybe do some Christmas shopping or something. I have been trying to do Christmas shopping already, but it has not been turning out so well yet. hopefully friday is my lucky day!!! 

I have not wrote much on here either lately. I guess I usually don't have to much to say. My life isn't that interesting. I am not a "professional blogger" who gets to travel all over and get free clothes so, sorry. For now this will have to be good enough.

xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. I've been the same way about outfit posts lately - it's just so difficult when it's raining all the time & is dark by 4:30! Oh dear, this rainy city...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater! You look very pretty!!
    xx so
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts