Sunday Morning










 blouse / Jacob  jeans / American Apparel  shoes / no name from Paramix































Photos from last week when I went out with some wonderful ladies and had food and drinks, and nice chit chat. I have not met lots of people since being in Vancouver but these girls have been so sweet and I have been able to get to know them a little bit and they are so fun to be with. We had a good night together, sometimes its good to talk with just girls. So hopefully we will be able to get together again soon.

and its Halloween on Monday, so this weekend has been crazy with everyone having there Halloween parties. I only have been dressing up for work. no parties for me. I have been working non stop and I can't wait till next week when I can relax a bit more and enjoy my BIRTHDAY on Thursday and on the weekend.

Did you guys go to halloween parties??....and what did you dress up as?? can't wait to hear.

Follow Jenaly Enns



Comments

  1. You look lovely!! :-)

    Camilla, Scent of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. waow you look amazing! that dotted blouse is pretty perfect!! and the food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this top. you guys look like your having lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blouse
    looks like you guys had a lot of fun
    very cool :)

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous in the 11th last pic! so pretty ! :)

    xx Nanna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts