A Real Human being, and a Real Hero






























Just figured out how to do this its awesome. got it from an awesome blog. Victoria Kraft

It is my day off today and I want to do lots of cleaning at home. and just enjoy my own time. what are you doing today???
I just watched the movie Drive last night. I loved Ryan Goslings always, but I loved his character in this movie. So quiet yet not afraid to speak when he had too. Great movie, you should definitely go see it. Its not your typical movie, its better then that. AND the music, which I already had and loved in the movie is SO god. you have to get the music. It made the movie that much better for me because I already has been obsessed with the songs and then it being in the movie was just awesome.
I hope everyone has a fantastic day!



Comments

  1. It looks so great! Good job ;)!

    hugs,
    www.victoriakraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog :)

    follow you <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts