Look Alive




sweater and tights / American Apparel  dress / Lux via Urban Oufitters  scarf / Joe Fresh  jacket and purse / H&M  shoes / Swedish Hasbeens for H&M

I have been SO busy lately. Work is crazy and I fee like I'm working non stop. But its money, and money is good. But next week should be better, and I know that I will have some time to spend with my boyfriend. Reason being is that it is my birthday on friday. I can't believe I am getting SO old....(i feel like it anyways). Can you stop age????? So the point is that I am looking forward to next week. I think it should be good.

Follow Jenaly Enns




Comments

  1. great style , i love it :) <3

    i follow your blog and hype your look on lookbook
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt!
    your style is very nice :)

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts