Day to evening

I did some different looks with some Make-up. It was fun to play around because lately I have not been doing to much make-up. So I did some day and night Make-up. The make-up I have right now though is crap. I am using ones I got in my make-up kit from Esthetic school and the quality is not so great. So I really need some new stuff. I can't wait till I can afford some better stuff.



























This first look is my favorite and the look I do the most. It is simple which I like, it is easy to do and doesn't look like you are wearing a ton of make-up.

 day - again pretty simple, keeping the eyes neutral and just added some lip stick.
 evening - keeping the red lips, but adding more emphasis on the eyes, even though it should either be dark eyes or bright lips.
evening - So this is the evening look with just the dark eyes. I really like nude lips as well, and I think it looks really good with the dark eyes.

Comments

  1. I love all these looks but my favourite is the first one, it's so simple yet stunning. You're really pretty!

    Sarah
    xo
    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts