Visits from Family














 Pictures from my Sister and her Husbands visit. We had lots of fun, I just wish we could of had more time together. But in a few months its Christmas (AHHH christmas already) and my boyfriend and I are going home to celebrate that and my other sisters wedding social...so it will be a good time. I can't wait!!!!

oh yeah, I never told you about our funny experience, I won't tell you all of it but I will tell you it envolved a very drunk person loosing his balance down a hill and falling into a car and taking the mirror right of and tumbling down hitting his head and a 911 call and a fire truck, ambulance and police and my boyfriend having to make a statement as we were the ones who saw it and were there. hahaha....I'm sorry but if you were there you would have to laugh too.

anyways...HAVE YOU ENTERED MY GIVEAWAY YET?????? if not do it NOW. here is the link
http://jenalyenns.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway.html

please follow and enter
Follow Jenaly Enns

MUAHxoxox

OH and I want to say HI to the new followers and THANK YOU for following. I LOVE IT

AND Kings of Leon were AWESOME last night. went to the concert. finally got to see them like I have wanted for YEARS



Comments

  1. great blog girl!

    xx

    http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts