Stay for Me




knit / Wilfred  tank top / H&M  jeans / Topshop  shoes / Aldo  scarf / Joe Fresh

I haven't said much about the concert I went to on wednesday yet. But it was good. The opening act was bad and I was really upset because Band of Horses was suppose to be there and were not because the concert date was changed. BOOOO....BUT Kings of Leon were SO good. They have a special feeling for me with some of there songs, they just make me feel alive and like that goosebump feeling. The only thing that would have made it better if they would have played the one song that REALLY gives me that feeling, which is milk and they never played it. It is that song that my boyfriend always listened to when we first started dating and I would sing the part of the song where it said "stay for me", which was what I wanted because my boyfriend had to go back home at that time and we were going to spend some time apart. so anyways, that would have been the cherry on top but it was still great.



so if you haven't enter my giveaway yet, please do so at http://jenalyenns.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway.html
Follow Jenaly Enns

and have yourself a Wonderful fall day!!!!   

Comments

  1. Great look! Love your sweater <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen KOL four times and everytime they blow me away...it's too bad about some of the diva behaviour as of late but other than that, I absolutely love the band.

    I'm loving your look...I have been debating whether or not to get this mesh tank from H&M forever, this might have pushed me over the edge to a yes! I think I'd get it oversized and wear it with black skinnies, but I love it layered like this too with a comfy knit.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the textures of those clothes. cute blog!
    xx http://opinionslave.blogspot.com
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts