Milk








shawl cardigan / American Apparel

I love wearing black. It is usually the easy way to go. Maybe I will wear black tonight for the KINGS OF LEON CONCERT....that I had totally forgot about until yesterday, good thing I remember then or I could have missed it. Band of Horses is opening for them and I am just as excited to see them. It is going to be such a good concert. It is even better that I get to go with my boyfriend, because there is some songs by Kings of Leon and one by Band of Horses that are like our songs, it takes me back to when we first started dating and it gives me that fuzzy feeling inside. haha sorry for the sappyness. but its true!!! SO...it has to be good right. I'm excited. I hope they play all my favorites.

What are your favorite songs by Kings of Leon or Band of Horses??

AND don't forget to enter my giveaway, here is the link to the post...PLEASE enter, I need more enteries!!!
http://jenalyenns.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway.html

and Follow my blog with bloglovin, google AND now I have a lookbook, so go fan me!!!!










Comments

  1. i am loving love love love loving that outfit! so simple yet soooo cool :D!!

    xx Nanna
    FashionAvecNanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and welcome to my world ;)

    I love this look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts