I just gotta dance right now its critical to do





























shirt / Seductions  jeans / Cheap Monday  blazer / Express  belt / American Apparel  scarf / gift from New York  shoes / Aldo

Today is a beautiful fall day. The sun is out, which is unusual for Vancouver in these seasons. But I'm not complaining.
My sister and her husband come to visit on Thursday and I am SO excited. its going to be awesome. They are coming for there birthdays. My sister had her 25th birthday on August 25th and her husband is having his 30th on September 30th. Its both their special birthdays so that is neat. So it will be nice to hang out with them again. Then next time I will see them will be Christmas.
anways, I hope you guys had a great weekend. and remember to keep a watch out for my giveaway coming up.

Follow Jenaly Enns


Comments

  1. How funny they are celebrating their Birthdays like that! Have a fabulous time! It's so tough living far away from family members... I'm sure you will make lasting memories!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts