we turn it up, we turn it up, we don't care what you say




 shirt / DIY  shorts / H&M cc  shoes / Aldo  bag / H&M
My title here, I think represents exactly what our neighbors were thinking last night. WOW....I am so frustrated with them. They kept us up till all hours of the night, barely got any sleep. They had loud music, leaving the door wide open and yelling and screaming and then slamming the door. I can not believe how much dis respect some people can have. Like are you really that stupid!!!!! sorry, I am just very upset, I have to work today and I probably only got a few hours of sleep when I had went to bed at like 11:30 last night. NOT HAPPY. You can still have fun without being a loud idiot. OK...I'm done now. I just needed to get that out.
So my boyfriends family is coming to visit us, as well as my parents. His parents and brother left already and are on their way to the USA and then making their way down here. I CAN'T WAIT....and then my parents get here and they will meet for the first time. YIKES!!! but anyways...I have to finish getting ready for work, then I get tomorrow off. and then I get time off for the family. YES. FINALLY..I HATE MY JOB!!!!

Comments

  1. cute! love your crop top and sandals.

    xx Raez

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!
    thats awesome, coming from you. I follow your blog and I love it. your style is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, those shorts are so sweet! :)

    x

    http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sandals, lovely outfit

    Check my blog:
    www.darkwingscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cropped top is so cute! Follow each other?

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you everyone!!! I love reading your comments, its AWESOME!!!

    ms.Fashionista, I am already following yours!!!

    I love it when people want to follow, it makes me SO happy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts