There will always be bad days,,,,but there will be good days too!!!





tank top dress /  TNA  skirt / Funky People  shoes / Aldo  bra / Talula  hat / H&M

I have been having some hard times here in Vancouver. I moved here with my boyfriend, because we both wanted to, so I could work and he could go to school. But my work situation, lets just say, say not been really good. So this has been bringing me down...and the fact that we are both busy and I don't have my family here or people to talk to, so its all been very hard. But I know that I am very lucky because my family cares about me so much and are supporting me all they can, which really helps. I love my family so much and am lucky that I was born into it. They have thought me very important things, like God and how to be a good person (even though I want to be a better person...obviously still lots of things I need to work on) but I'm grateful for everything they have done for me and put up with (especially in my teen years...SORRY). I just wanted to, instead of worrying or thinking about the bad stuff that goes on, to remember all the good I have in my life. Family, Boyfriend and friends!!!!



Comments

  1. gorgeous <3

    xx
    Bethany from Snakes Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa I love your skirt. and band of horses is AWESOME. great choice:)

    xxAttention, Attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit - especially like your skirt :-)

    xxHelene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts