In my bag



yes....I bring 3 different wallets with me. I don't know why I think that's a good idea. but oh well. I love this Dove body spray, it smells fresh and summery, so it comes with me where ever I go. Then there is the essentials obviously like apartment keys, phone, money and other random stuff.
Its back to work for me today. But yesterday I had a good day off. I did some cleaning and laundry and got some groceries and little things. Also bought so cute socks at H&M which I will show you later. They are prefect to wear with some sandals that hurt my feet if I were them bare so..hopefully this they will help. Then later in the afternoon, I met up with a friend and got ice cream and laid on the beach listening to some good music and having the free style singer, sing to me and my friend and lots of other people there. It was pretty hilarious and cute little baby dancing to it. haha. Then we went to a dance class in the evening and out for supper, so all in all it was a good day. Its nice to finally have one of those....so thanks Coco!!! anyways, I got to go get ready for work. LATER!!!!



Comments

  1. I love how it all looks so organized
    http://polliani.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts