I need more shoes



I have never been much of a shoe person...I know, I'm probably the only girl that isn't but that doesn't mean that I don't need more. The shoes I have are mostly ones that I have had for so long and never wear. Also I'm not much of a heels girl either. I LOVE the look of them but for me, they are just not practical. I never wear the ones I have, so I think I have figured out the kind of shoes I need. Shoes that I can wear often but still look nice.....and for me comfort is important. So I think I'm going to concentrate on getting kitten heels instead and ones with think heels. None of this skinny heel...not for me. Right now, I'm really into the type of ones that I got from H&M, Swedish Hasbeens collection. They are so comfortable and look fantastic.

Comments

Popular Posts