Nude


bodysuit / Community  shorts and shoes/ H&M cc and H&M Swedish Hasbeens  belt / Vintage

I have not had the greatest pictures lately...I am so busy and my boyfriend is the one good with cameras...not me! I need to get pictures from him, then I would have some better ones hopefully to show you. oh well...this was something I wore the other day.
Today I have to work, like most days. But I am SO tired, I can't seem to wake up. I think I need to start going to bed earlier. I'm such an old foggy already.

Well, have a good day everyone!

Comments

  1. i love the nude. looks great!! and is that 2 of the jonas brothers up on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...It would be better if it was, but unforunately its not. I'm not even sure who it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nude and white combo!

    Keep up the great work!

    Smiles,
    Aina
    THE DUSTY LOFT
    THE DUSTY LOFT TWITTER

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts