DRESS me up







All from Nelly.com

This is just a few of the ones that I like, some more then others but still very nice. I think my favorite has got to be the black one with the low back....Makes me tingle! and then probably the white one with the cut out and knitted. I would love to have that for summer time. Then there is this blueish.greenish mint color going on in a few that I really like...it just seems like a nice, simple fresh color...so I'm into that. All in all...love them and wish I could have them ALL. and the shoes....SO many nice ones. I'll do a post of some on a later date.

Which is your favorite?


Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. The colorful one is my fave! But i also really like the yellow one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about the thiago thing, but i thought it was you. thanks for all the comments. i love it. keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts