daydreamer...

Here are some shoes from Topshop that I think are fantastic....would like to have in my closet.


I really like these shoes....which is weird because they aren't the usual type of shoes I would gravitate towards but for some reason especially with the last two pairs, i really like them. To bad I can't have them, but that's actually probably a good thing, seeing as I can't afford to buy them and I don't wear a lot of heels.

Also I wanted to add the reason for my blog title. I have not said yet but its lots of stuff. Mostly because I am a dreamer. My whole life I have always dreamed of being in the fashion industry. It started with Fashion television, I loved watching it growing up. YAY JEANNE BEKER!!! I wanted to be a model, but my genes said no, with being short and all. Then I thought I would love to go to school for something in fashion but I'm a shy type with not really any confidence so I was to scared always to do it. and well, I didn't grow up in a rich family, getting whatever I wanted so, I have always dreamed of all these things and hopefully someday I will have the guts and money to do so...but for right now. Its still.....IN MY DREAMS!!!!


ps. Follow my blog please. thanks for your support!

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. One day hun! I beleive in u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o the thiago was my comment before i figured out how to change the name lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts