YIKES

You know what i dislike...when you think you look alright and so you go to take a picture and you like so horrible and you are just like, What the heck!!!! I am having that today and also I'm trying to get the pictures myself which doesn't help and the camera now died so i have to charge it before I can get more pictures, but i promise to get a picture up today cause it might shock some people.
Also, you know those Swedish Hasbeens I got, and how i said they broke, so i brought them back yesterday. It was so sad to see them go because I was so in love with them and that was the only one in my size and the rest were already gone. now I have no shoes but I have in store credit at H&M so I think I'm going to wait till the Fashion Against Aids get in the Vancouver store.
So I guess for now I will leave you with a picture from summer 2010, i wouldn't mind being able to wear this now.
and here is a song.

Comments

Popular Posts